The Universal Laws of Attraction
"Exploring the 12 Spiritual rules of the Universe"
The Universal Laws of Attraction ,also referred to as Spiritual rules and the mandates of Nature, are very powerful and can open up a whole new world to you.
For those of you struggling with spirituality or for those of you wanting to grow richer in your spirituality, understanding these laws is crucial.
Below, I have laid out the 12 Laws of Attraction with short descriptions of each. If you would like to know more about any individual spiritual rule, simply click on the corresponding link.
I recommend reading each universal law carefully and start to visualize how these spiritual rules are at work currently in your life and how you can use these mandates of nature to create the life you want.
The 12 Universal Rules of attraction
- Law of Divine Oneness: The Mandate of Divine Oneness explains how we are all connected in someway. Everything we do, say or think is connected and effects all others and this vast universe we live in.
- The Law of Vibration: This rule is all about how everything in this universe vibrates or moves. It also explains how each thing, sound, thought, emotion and words all have there very own vibration or frequency in which it lives.
- The Law of Action: States that we must move in the direction of our dreams in order to achieve them. We must engage in some action that supports what we think about and or dream about.
- The Law Of Correspondence: States “as above, so below” or in other words, everything has it’s own corresponding counterpart.
- The Law Of Cause And Effect: This Universal rule I’m sure you've heard of. Maybe you know it by another name. You know: every action has an equal or opposite reaction. Yep, that’s this law in a nutshell.
- The Law Of Compensation: The Law of Compensation is really the mandate of Cause and Effect as it relates to how we are provided with blessings based on our deeds and daily actions. You’ve heard what comes around goes around, well here it is, as a Mandate of Nature.
- The Law Of Attraction: Is certainly the most talked about spiritual rule but, it is not the only univeral law as you can see on this page. This Universal Law is all about how we create the things and events in our lives with the energies we create with our thoughts, words, actions, and feelings.
- The Law of Transmutation Of Energy: This Universal mandate demonstrates how all people have the ability and the power to change their current situations in life. You can do this by changing the energies that you are putting out into the world, by following and understanding these universal laws of attraction.
- The Law of Relativity: States that all things are relative. We are all given our own roadblocks, our own personal challenges we must face in order to grow as individuals and by comparing yours to other peoples circumstances is a waste, because there situations are different, yet, relative.
- The Law of Polarity: This rule states that just like a magnet that has opposite polarities so does everything else in nature. Everything has an equal opposite such as good and evil or yes and no.
- The Law of Rhythm: Explains how everything in the universe has it’s own rhythm. These rhythms are important to our very existence. These rhythms are what create the seasons. This rhythm is what the cycle of life is all about. All cycles have parts to them that we favor less and it is in how we deal with these things that are important.
- The Law of Gender: Simply states that there is both a feminine and a masculine principle to all things in nature. It is up to us to open ourselves up to these gender principals to create balance in our lives. Imagine this law as the law of yin and yang.
If you are not happy with your current situation and you have yet to understand the 12 universal laws of attraction, then I encourage you to read and study each of the above Universal Laws of Attraction. Start applying these laws to your life and you will soon start to see dramatic results. Remember, these are laws, so they are working whether you understand them or not. So it is a good idea to understand them and make them work in your favor.
Share This Page!
Positive thinking home> Top of Universal Laws of Attraction