5 Benifits of Positive Thinking
Thinking positively should not be a chore it should simply be a way of life. On this page, I will lay out five good reasons you need to take your thoughts seriously. Positive thinking is not just for those who are down and out, it is for everyone.
The 5 Benifits
- Being Positive decreases our heart rate. Negative thinking increases our heart rate. Come on now, I know you don’t want to go to an early grave. Stress and negative thinking are the number one reason for heart problems. This alone should be reason enough to want to think positively.
- Our mind is more alert and makes better decisions when we are positive. Have you ever noticed when you think your going to have a good day, things just tend to go right? On the other hand, when you think your going to have a bad day, you get up and realize you forgot to wash your work clothes and then you spill coffee on your shirt, trip over the dog and then run out of gas. Guess what? It’s not that you had a premonition. It’s because the negative thoughts have clouded your mind and you are not paying attention.
- Want to know how to lose friends and alienate people? Just be a Negative Nancy! Let’s face it, people are drawn to those that are positive and have a good outlook on life. You want friends, don’t you?
- What you think about you bring about. This is not a myth, folks. It’s the truth. I don’t know about you, but I’d much rather bring some positive things into my life than something negative and unwanted. Think about it, would you rather have a good day or a bad day? O.K, then you need to be thinking about having a good day.
- Thinking positively just makes us feel good, darn it! When you think positive thoughts, don’t you smile and get that warm fuzzy feeling inside? Isn’t that worth trying to be positive? Call me hokey if you wish, but I like to feel good!
Well, there you have it, 5 good reasons you should start thinking positive. Remember thinking positively is not a chore it is a way of life.
What if being positive is all new to me?
If positive thinking is an all new concept for you, remember to take baby steps. You don’t have to concur this positivity thing in one day. What’s the saying? Oh, yeah, Rome wasn’t built in a single day.
TIP: Read up on the different techniques and share them with a friend or family member (someone you are close to that you feel comfortable with.) The two of you can motivate each other and keep each other accountable in your quest for a more positive and healthy life.
Take your time and read the different articles on this site. You’ll start thinking more positively more and more every day, and before you know it, you won‘t even have to think about it, it will have become a way of life.
Share This Page!
home> power of positive thinking> top of thinking positively