Gratitude - My Reasons to Live
(British Columbia, Canada)
1) My mom. I love her and I know that she loves me very much
2) My children; son and two daughters. I am so lucky to be able to see them each day and watch them grow and become amazing people.
3) My children - I know that they love me unconditionally
4) Hiking - I feel so free and connected.
5) The ability to work out strenuously, whether running, hiking, or some other activity, I am so grateful that I can do it for a long time and with great effort.
6) Wilderness- it's wild and gorgeous.
7) My garden. I love to plant, weed, water, my garden and to watch it grow. I love to sit by m garden and look at the beauty that I had a hand in creating.
8) My car. It is small and inexpensive, but good on gas and very reliable. It is everything that I need in a car.
9) My house. I am grateful to have a place to call home and to sleep in every night that I choose to.
10) My dad. He has been gone for 12 years now - unbelievable, but I still think about him every day and appreciate all the sacrifices he made for his family when he was alive.
11) God. He is always there waiting for me and accepting me whenever I come to him.
12) Grace. Where would I be without it?
it is a start....
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to gratitude.
Share This Page!